Thursday, October 8, 2009

5 Questions to Always ask any Lender

Buying a home for most people is the single biggest investment of their lifetime. That being said, it is extremely important for all buyers to have criteria they use in choosing their lender who will be responsible for getting them into a loan that best fits their needs. As you know, a reliable lender makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the loan process.
1) Does my lender have reputation of closing loans promptly and working with my agent, ensuring a personal commitment of accountability to closing my loan as quoted and on time?

2) Does my lender have access to real-time quotes from dozens lending sources to guarantee me the most competitive rate that is available in the market place?

3) Does my lender commit to returning my phone calls quickly and to counsel with me regarding all the loan options available to me, while keeping my highest financial objectives in mind?

4) Does my lender have a team of experienced mortgage professionals surrounding them to provide support and problem solve quickly on a local level, including the ability to use local appraisers?

5) Does my lender have complete control of my loan with local in-house processing, underwriting, closing and funding?


Feel free to contact me at any time for any reason as I am always available.
Provided by Russ Tanner of Adams and Associates Residential Lending Group

4 comments:

  1. I referred few investment and realty blogs and can say that it will take start of 2010 to appreciate values again. Thanks for this post.

    Ivy condominium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting real estate blog and I will do some research to learn more – keep the good work

    Click here for: Miami Beach Homes Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a new player, I might need some game guides or information to enhance myself for real estate. Anyway thanks for great real estate blog.

    Click here for : Hollywood Houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of most informative real estate blogs. Hope to see more good things in next visit. Thank you for this

    Click here for : Miami Beach Condos

    ReplyDelete